WHAT IS MATH WALLET APP? MATH WALLET APP REVIEW
Let us review the math wallet app, the pros, and cons. Math wallet is a Multi wallet app that allows you to trade on different platforms at the same time, it comes with an inbuilt 18+ high-performance public chain complete support which sets it apart from any other mobile wallet available today.
Trust wallet another wallet app which supports binance-dex also allows you to trade on multi-platforms but it is not as advanced as the Math wallet app.
ADVANTAGES OF MATH WALLET
- THE WALLET SUPPORTS Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, TRON, Binance, Cosmos, IRISnet. Ontology, ChainX, EOS .FORCE. Enumivo, BOS, Telos, NEO, Nebulas, Ethersocial, Polkadot, WORBLI and more.
- It can be downloaded as a mobile app, Extension, web wallet or hardware
- Math wallet withdrawal and transaction fees are very low. compared to other competitors.
- Built-in token exchange for swapping tokens cross chains.
- They also integrated BinanceDEX, TronDEX and EOS RAMDEX within the wallet.
- You can trade and withdraw your earnings without verification of your personal documents
- Math wallet developed a set of staking tools for different chains including Cosmos / IRIS / EOS, etc
- MATH dAppStore is the place to satisfy all the decentralized app needs and the entry for all dApp users more information here https://ckk.ai/9lTnN
- They provide developers with great tools that make developing exchanges, games, and other dapps easy.
- MATH ID Card is a self-sovereign identity system implemented on multiple blockchains.
- Math wallet is a new invention and thus the future is yet unknown
- Updates on the mobile app might change the stability of the app
- Customer service is poor based on my personal experience. Hopefully, it gets better as they are new to the market
- verification process takes too long but you can trade and withdraw without verification of your personal document.
for more detailed information about the math dapp factory and how it works please visit the link below
My experience with Math wallet
I have been using the wallet for a while now and it is pretty stable. The app supports binance dex, I like using the app to trade on binance dex as it has a similar flow like the typical binance app.
stay tuned for more updates……………..
this app might be a good one for trading pVT pivote token.