AsSeenOnTV.pro brings you inside the estimated $22 billion industry with direct access to family-owned farm brands, women-owned businesses, organic CBD brands, and other CBD companies from around the country. “We want to help people navigate the complex CBD marketplace as it grows and introduce them to new brands and products that are tried and trusted,” says Doug Scott, CEO and Executive Producer of AsSeenOnTV.pro. “We are thrilled to be working with White Label CBD Market as curators of our pop-up event. Together we are able to provide access to the best brands and a better understanding of a new and exciting industry,” says Lisa Vrancken, Executive Vice President of AsSeenOnTV.pro
As CBD emerges and has become viral there has been a gap in information and how CBD works. Consumers confidence related to a company’s actions: in other words, consumers have a higher awareness of CBD and think it’s important to receive facts on how it works, but they have lower confidence that companies are protecting them. The CBD Market presented by AsSeenOnTV.pro was created to educate, inform and give actual stats on what’s going on in this thriving market…
Questions, like What, is the endocannabinoid system? What are some of the issues/conditions that CBD can help? Are animals more sensitive to the effects of CBD?
Non-psychoactive characteristics of CBD? And others that help consumers understand the facts about how CBD works.
The CBD Wellness & Lifestyle Pop-Up presented by AsSeenOnTV.pro with Kevin Harrington and curated by White Label CBD Market was a full experiential pop up event in NYC bringing transparency to the CBD industry by connecting consumers with makers and brands, educating shoppers on the benefits of the non-intoxicating cannabinoid, and providing information from key expert panelist in the industry of CBD.
VIP Attendees had a chance to shop CBD brands for pets, beauty and skincare, sexual wellness, and holistic lifestyle products while experiencing CBD infused signature drinks, cotton candy chocolate dipped strawberries and other treats at The Space Soho, 515 Greenwich Street, New York, NY.
THE ABCs OF CBD An Expert Panel Discussion
Amy E. McDougal of CLEAResources, Liz Zucco of Cannisence, Roger Hayes of Green Remedy, Raj Damiani of Heavenly Candy, and YosvaniAlfonso of HempXtra
Moderated by Erica Pagano[CEO-Total Fitness Revolution] and Dee Rivera[CEO- DCG Media Group + PR]
AMY E. MCDOUGAL, CLEAResources
LIZ ZUCCO, Co-founder & CEO Cannisence Inc.
RAJ DAMIANI of Heavenly-Candy
ROGER HAYES, VP of Business Development for Green Remedy
YOSVANI ALFONSO, CEO of Hemp Xtra
Participating brands include:
- American Hemp Co, providing full absorption CBD extract via a classified Liposomal formula
- Cannisence, supporting today’s working women and loved ones and providing the highest quality hemp products at an affordable price
- CBD Best Oil, offering beauty & eye creams, emollients and tinctures created using full spectrum & isolate CBD products
- Chakra Organics, From the farm to the kitchen, organic hemp products handcrafted in small batches in Simi Valley, CA
- Chiki Buttah, providing handcrafted body butter and pain relieving balms made with organic ingredients
- Cornerstone Botanicals, premium, organic, full-spectrum CBD products offered with insightful information
- Dutch Farm, providing tinctures, CBD Capsules and pain relieving balms
- Emmergin CBD, working with CBD genetics of various strains to extract CBD, CBN, CBG, as well as capture terpenes for use in the finished product line.
- Green Remedy, Kentucky has grown since 2014 from seed to shelf, Green Remedy oversees every step of the process to ensure that customers receive the products they can trust for their bodies
- Healthy Hempies, offering the quality of life through the fulfillment of the body
- Heavenly Candy, providing premium CBD products made with micro cannabinoids
- Hemp Boca, natural tasting relief from many different symptoms
- Hemp Xtra, providing the best quality CBD products available
- Huntsboro Hemp Company, providing an all-natural supplement that is grown in a safe, natural environment, processed in clean, approved facilities
- Ivy Rose Liquid Pleasure, offering a topical vaginal product for women to increase sensitivity and provide relief from menopausal symptoms
- Kentucky Hemp Works, a family-owned hemp seed processing facility that grows processes and manufactures products on the farm in Christian County Ky
- Liberty International, specializing in holistic healing for chronic disease, specifically using hemp-based products such as CBD
- Smart Hemp CBD, providing pet owners with the best CBD option for their pets offering the broadest selection of pet-specific, veterinarian formulated CBD products for dogs, cats, and other pets with ingredients sourced for quality
- Spektrum Life, elevating the bridge between the body and mind by providing an exceptional balance of superior broad-spectrum products
- St Margarets Holistic Remedies, offering edibles, topicals and serving the public through hemp education and awareness