Josiah and Lauren Duggar shared about baby Bella’s first Christmas season. Now, just a day later, they celebrated her turning one-month-old. Naturally, this special time’s something to cherish as she’s their first baby. Just the first of many milestones, fans hope they see lots more as the little girl grows up.
Josiah and Lauren Duggar’s cute post – it’s Bella’s one-month-old birthday
The photo that Lauren shared on Instagram for the one-month-old milestone showed her cradling her baby. Bella looks snug and warm inside the nursery. She captioned it with, “1 month with Bella. 💕 It’s hard to believe Bella is already a month old!” Lauren added more about her being sweet, happy, and content. “She brings us so much joy!❤️,” the post said.
Naturally, fans of Josiah and Lauren Duggar responded to the post. Here’s what some of them said:
- “awwww is she always smiling like that? she seems to do so on every picture you post of her ❤️ the sweetest!”
- “words cannot express how happy I am for you two to finally hold that precious little baby 😘.”
- “Oh she’s SO beautiful Lauren!! ❤️❤️”
- “One month already! Motherhood looks beautiful on you, Lauren! And that baby girl is a beauty too….looks like you!”
- “I am so happy that you finally have your rainbow baby, a beautiful miracle. By the way, that is the most precious name for that sweet little girl. She looks like you Lauren!”
Some fans asked if TLC plan on screening the birth of Josiah and Lauren Duggar’s baby. After all, most of them do come along sooner or later. Most probably, we’ll see that soon.
Bella’s first Christmas
TV Shows Ace reported about the first Christmas for baby Bella. The Duggars don’t celebrate some aspects of Christmas as other people do. But they certainly celebrate the birthday of Christ. Going all out, they enjoy decorating and putting up banners. In our article, we noted that Josiah and Lauren Duggar shared their festive season preparations with their fans. In a series of Instagram Stories pics, they revealed what went on. “The little family also spent some time making ornaments for their tree. They used clay and cookie cutters to make special ornaments.” One of the ornaments had Bella’s name on it.
The Daily Mail UK reminds us that Josiah and Lauren’s baby came along on November 8. Lauren previously lost a baby in a miscarriage in October last year. So, that make this Christmas more special as Bella’s with them.
What do you think about baby Bella turning one-month-old already? Are you happy for the couple as they celebrate the festive season with their new baby this year? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.